It’s June and you know what that means – summer is [un]officially here! It technically starts later this month, but the weather’s gotten warmer for most of us and we’re ready to take full advantage of it. Whether your summer fun’s here or away, these summer quotes will fuel your adventure and be perfect to use on social.
- “If summer had one defining scent, it’d definitely be the smell of barbecue.” — Katie Lee
- “Summer has a flavor like no other. Always fresh and simmered in sunshine.” — Oprah Winfrey
- “Cause a little bit of summer is what the whole year is about.” — John Mayer
- “I love how summer just wraps its arms around you like a warm blanket.” — Kellie Elmore
- “In early June the world of leaf and blade and flowers explode, and every sunset is different.” — John Steinbeck
- “When the sun is shining I can do anything; no mountain is too high, no trouble too difficult to overcome.” — Wilma Rudolph
- “It’s a smile, it’s a kiss, it’s a sip of wine … it’s summertime!” — Kenny Chesney
- “Live in the sunshine. Swim in the sea. Drink in the wild air.” — Ralph Waldo Emerson
- “Summer afternoon — summer afternoon; to me those have always been the two most beautiful words in the English language.” — Henry James
For even more, click HERE!